Monday, October 26, 2009

The wedding happened

My sister-in-law got married!! Yay!! We could not be happier for her. She just looked stunning, such a beautiful bride. The temple ceremony was beautiful and I tell you they choose some pretty awesome people to be sealers because he was the sweetest nicest old man. I am so happy for her. Just look at how beautiful she looks.



This is the bride with her brothers.



Doesn't she just look so happy? This is my favorite picture of her that I took.



This is my new brother-in-law, he has now joined the crazies, hahaha.



From left to right, my sister, my cousin and I at the reception.



The love of my life and I.



The aunts



Well the wedding was beautiful and so was the reception but thank goodness its over. That day was just so long, I can only imagine how the bride and groom felt. My poor baby was exhausted by the time we got home and to tell you the truth so was I.

The bride and groom are now on their honeymoon and I am watching my niece so I will have to post some pictures up from our fun times.

No comments: