Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dear Butt,

yes you heard right. 

Where have you gone? I truly do miss you. Can you please come back soon? You were so good to me for 24 years, can I get another 24, please!

So here is the story, I used to actually have a butt which was my favorite body part and that no longer exist. I had what I thought was a pretty good butt all the way till I became pregnant. Then my butt got a little bit bigger which didn't bother me. Then I gave birth came home from the hospital and OMGoshhhhh! What happened? I was told by many that it would come back after a few months but its not back and I am super sad.

So how did I realize it was gone, other than the fact that I looked in the mirror and saw it for myself. First my dear hubby has mentioned it in the nicest way possible. Second my really expensive jeans that are my size right now no longer fit me around the butt. And third today my sister mentioned to me how my jeans didn't fit me anymore and I said why do you say that and she tells me that they are kinda baggy around my butt. Can you believe that? Now I am super sad and I want it back.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I feel your pain. My butt has been MIA for years.

And don't get me started on my ta-ta's...