Thursday, November 1, 2012

My husband

November is always crazy.

Tons to do. Busy with the store, family activities trying to get our last outdoor outings, seeing friends and to top it off life every November seems to be a little unstable for us.

So in the hopes of seeing some positivity in my life I will post every day what I am grateful for in my life.

So let me get started for day 1.

I am so highly grateful for my wonderful husband. He has been a blessing in my life and more than I could have ever imagined. I would be completely lost without him and my life would be so boring.

He is the funniest guy I know. Can talk to anyone and be friends with anyone. Anyone who meets him likes him right away. He is also the smartest person I know. Oh and of course he is by far the best papa in the world.

I believe he was made just for me. I know that sounds silly but it's true.

No comments: