Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Motto

"If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else."

I am reading Dave Ramsey's "The Total Money Makeover" book which I have heard great things about. My mother-in-law has been trying to get us to even take one of his courses thru the Peace University thing that he does and we were dumb and not willing to accept that we really need this. We are not great at dealing with our finances like most Americans. So finally my mother-in-law just went ahead and got us the book and the billfold that comes with it. I could not be more grateful. I have started reading the book and once I am done I will go with Jon and take the course so I really know how to deal with our finances and get rid of our debt and start building a good savings account and start making smart decisions with out money.

I know the hard part will be actually getting started and not being able to do or get some of the things that we actually enjoy getting or doing but I really need to keep on repeating what his motto says.


No comments: