Monday, August 8, 2011

Lagoon and lake again

We had bounce backs for Lagoon which meant we could get in for only $10 a person so we decided we had to take advantage of that before it expired. Our friends also had the same thing so after work we all met up there and had an awesome night.

For the first time in over 14 years I actually got on a roller coaster. I am so glad my friend Ashley loves them goes it gave me the push I needed to get on them and my heck did I have a blast. I felt like a teenager again like I didn't have a care in the world for a few minutes. We went on almost all the roller coasters. On the last ride I also pooped myself it was so scary but still super fun.

I am so glad they came along cause it just made it so much more fun. I wish I would have gotten pictures with them but by the time I thought about it, it was dark and the only picture we got Ashley didn't like so I am not putting it up online.

My sister-in-law and her family also came along with my mother-in-law, brother-in-law and my brother which makes it always fun for Baby and he loves seeing his cousins and auntie.



The next day my sister-in-law with her family and my brother met up with us at the lake that we went to last week. We had such a fun time. Baby was a little on the not listening side today but what 2 year doesn't have those days. Heck what grown up doesn't have those days. Baby had so much fun playing with his cousin, uncle and tio. I got to just relax and talk to my sister-in-law and see her precious baby who is getting so big.

The weather today was perfect summer weather too hot and sunny but being right next to water is what makes it perfect. I am going to miss this nice weather that pretty soon will be gone but until it is gone I will enjoy it to the max. Next few week you will find me at the pool just about every day.



No comments: