Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby update

Everything was going great he was falling asleep fast and easy. I was even starting to not have to be laying next to him and then I got sick and was running low on patience. Have you noticed how when you are sick it seems like babies are more whinny? Well at least baby was and he did not want to fall asleep without the booby so I gave in a did it for 3 nights in a row. Now we are back to the beginning and so far he has been doing good but I have to be laying next to him. The only other difference is that now he is ALL over the bed. He used to fall asleep in one place and wake up in that same spot, not anymore. He also used to like being covered by a blanket and that is no more which is a problem cause I have to sleep covered. Anyways hopefully soon he will be falling asleep on his own.

No comments: