Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby shoes

Since Baby started working I have been trying to get him shoes that he can actually walk with. I have gone out and bought him 3 pairs of really expensive shoes and he wants nothing to do with those. Finally I decided I just needed to go out and get a pair of soft cheap shoes. Jon and I go to Old Navy the other day to exchange some clothes and as we walk by the baby section we find only one pair in his size and it was in the clearance section and the price was $6.99. I said perfect. Tried them on Baby and they fit perfectly and then when we get to the register they came out to $2.11 with taxes, don't you just love it when that happens? I am so happy with the shoes I had to put a picture up. It is so hard to find cute boy anything I swear.

No comments: