Monday, October 22, 2012

Opposite of hoarding

Since we have less than 2 months before we have to leave this apartment I have started throwing thins out. Every day, if I have time, I go thru one area in the house.

This has upped my crazy, as my husband would say.

My husband is a little bit of a hoarder and I have the opposite problem. I won't say much but then one day I will snap and then throw everything in my way out. This normally happens about once a month however it have been happening about every other day. I have already given away at least 4 bags of my own personal stuff and about 4 of Bentley's things. However my dear husband for some reason just cannot let go of some things. I lie to you not, he has clothes in his closet that he has had since we got married and not once have I seen him wear but for some reason if I even mention giving them away it's enough for an argument. I gave up on that battle the other day.

However the other day while he wasn't home I went a little nuts and threw out more stuff than I should have cause now I can't find my computer charger, hard drive charger along with some other chargers. This made for a huge "I don't you so" from my husband after I was trying to download all my pictures onto the hard drive.

It's amazing though how much junk we have in this house.

This week I am hoping to go through the laundry area and kitchen. Hopefully the kitchen will start feeling less clutter soon. I should have done this a long time ago.

No comments: