Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy happy

Was going to write a depressing post and had it half way written then I went outside to play with Mookie and saw a mother with her child who had some type of disability and could barely walk and that completely changed my outlook for the day.

It's so much easier to complain and see the negative. However how lucky am I that I have a healthy little boy who can play, run, scream and drive me nuts. Some people don't have that and wish they could.

I need to start being more grateful and instead of looking at the negative only look at the positive.

We had a great day as a family. We all went to work together and got a lot of our budgeting done for the next week. Then came home took Mookie on a bike ride then played "tag you're it" for a long time, that got him so tired he begged me to let him come home. We stopped by our older neighbors to check and see how they were doing. Then came home, Mookie snuggled in with his papa and watched some show while I prepped for tomorrows dinner and packed our lunches.

I know my life isn't perfect but I truly do love what we've got going on.

No comments: