Monday, May 21, 2012

My fantastic day

We have had an amazing day today!

I woke up early and got all my motherly duties done by the time Mookie woke up. Which left me with tons of patience and love. I didn't think I was going to need it but that chanced very fast.

Shortly after Jon left for school Mookie proclaimed he wanted to have a lollipop for breakfast. There was no way I was going to allow that, so I said he could have one after breakfast and of course he didn't like that so a huge tantrum ensued.

I am so proud of myself and how well I was able to handle all of it including being punched and then my child grabbing my leg with a death grip and trying to bite it. I held my composure and was able to put him in his room. There was no yelling on my part, hooray! Honestly I think vacationing and brig able to relax for over a week worked wonders.

Mookie finally came to his senses he ate breakfast and it was almost all smooth sailing. At least for the most part. We played together, I fed him at his request, we visited Tia Lisseti and got to see Tio Aaron. He told me about 100 times he loves me which totally makes him my all time favorite little person in the world.

I don't know what it is but I am feeling so positive about everything. I am praying it continues. I think my house being clean might have something to do with it. I should probably try and keep it up.

No comments: