Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ceviche

The other day I had some shrimp in the freezer and didnt know what to do with it and so I started looking at recipes online and nothing sounded good until I came to a shrimp ceviche recipe. I ended up having to go to work so I wasn't able to make it so all day long I was then left craving some ceviche. I told my mom who was watching Mookie so by the time I came home she had this ready for me. Oh man and it was super yummy, just what I was wanting. Just writing this is making me want some more.

1 comment:

Jasmine Acosta said...

I have papillomavirus infection for 3 months now I have search for cured everywhere. I have spent more money on the diseases to make sure that it got cured. I was searching for here online on facebook, I got a review on how Dr Onokun cured People with herbs. So i ask he for help and the way he talk to me I believe in the medicine because other people are getting cured completely and I order for the medication. I got it and I apply it on this disease. Within 14 days I was cured from the HPV thanks to herbal medication Dr Onokun send to me. If you need help he will be able to help you get rid of the Diseases, contact him on facebook page: www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or WhatsApp +1 424 738 1393