Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Running

I refuse to join a gym or pay a personal trainer both get too expensive for what our budget is but I still need to get some exercise back in my life.

I am back to my pre-marriage weight but things don't look the same. Specially my tummy and bummy area. I am sure any mommy can relate.

I ran for about a year and that's when my body was in the best shape. So I am starting to think that this is what I need to start doing again to get to good shape. Plus Jon offered to buy me some running shoes and clothes to start and that if I really like it he will buy me even more clothes, haha.

I am going to sign up for a 5k in March so then I have something to train for. We will see how this goes but I hope by posting it online I have to follow through with it.

No comments: