Friday, January 27, 2012

Last night

Well after having a good morning for the most part we came back home and Baby took a nap. After nap time it was back to his way or the highway. Honestly what has gotten into this child? I am so confused since this hasn't really happened before so in the last few days I don't even know what to do.

I had work last night so I left for work soon after his nap and Jon took over. When I get home he seemed to be ok for about 10 minutes after that he wanted Jon to play catch with him but he wanted Jon to lay a certain way and catch the ball a certain way too and when Jon said no that he would catch it from where he was at that was more than reason to lose it. He kept on trying to give more orders to everyone in the house.

I decided shortly after that that it was time to start quiet time in bed to get him to calm down. Thankfully he went to the room all on his own. After that the rest of the night went smoothly and within the hour he was asleep.

I truly do love my precious angel. I think we have probably been so spoiled by him being so good that when he starts acting out a little bit I panic.

Well today is a new day and a new chance to have a fantastic day.

No comments: