Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bread making

I am so behind on blogging that I will have to do Christmas at another time.

For now I'll just talk about what I have been doing a lot of lately.

I have come across a few blogs that have some amazing and really easy bread recipes and so I really have fallen in love with making my own bread. Baby seems to eat more of it when I make it too so that's a win win situation.

I have been trying to make our weeks worth of bread on Sunday's. I normally make just 2 loaves of honey whole wheat bread but today I felt like having French bread and white sandwich bread. They turned out amazing. The best part is I know have enough bread for probably a week and a half.

I get most of my recipes from the frugal girl. I can't remember right now the other site I look at but frugal girl has a bunch of bread recipes.