Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sickness

That's what I felt like yesterday!

I woke up at my normal 6 o'clock hour and I could not get out of bed so I changed my alarm for 7:30am. When the alarm went off I woke up and felt like I had gone out the night before and danced all night. To add to it I felt like TI had a hangover. Worse feeling ever. So my whole body hurt, I have a massive headache and was completely nauseous.

I thought it couldn't get worse...but it did. I must have had a high deer cause I was shaking nonstop for about 2 hours straight. During those 2 hours I sweat more than I probably have my whole life. To make things better Jon had work so I was left to handle Baby.

A miracle happened though cause this boy was amazing yesterday. He gave me no problems and just did whatever I asked of him. He lived off of gold fish and Quaker rice cakes and watched all his favorite movies all day as I went in and out of consciousness.

Honestly I felt horrible and I haven't felt like that in years.

I am hoping for a better day today.

No comments: