Friday, March 25, 2011

Taking the train

Baby has been non stop talking about trains. They are his favorite thing right now. I have been taking him to the train station here in Ogden and he has a blast but every time he wants to get inside one.

Jon is on spring break so we decided that on Monday we would take the train down to Salt Lake City rain or shine. Baby could not contain his happiness the second he saw we were going to be riding in it. It was the cutest thing.

We had a blast walking around the Gateway Mall (yes I love that place) and taking the TRAX all thru Salt Lake City. Jon also took me to Tucanos which is a brazilian all you can eat bbq place and it was so yummy. Baby did so good the whole day till about the last hour since he hadn't taken a nap. He actually slept the whole ride back home.

I will making this trip a few times this summer, its super cheap and a blast to hang out all over Salt Lake.


This was right after sitting down in the train. He was super excited.


So excited as the train was moving watching things so buy. He would let us know what he was seeing out the window.

This is my cute new nephew.

This was on the way home, he was so tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun outing! I love the Gateway too! We should go there again.

Brad and Danielle said...

What a fun day! We will definitely have to do this. I think Connor would love it!