Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

How do people do this?

This is an American thing, for sure.

Hispanics do not do this.

I had never heard of this until I moved out of my parents house.

This is actually the first year that we have been in one place long enough for me to do it. I started a few weeks ago by cleaning the closets but then haven't done anything else.

Until tonight...I deep cleaned the kitchen. It took me more than 2 hours to finish and....you can't even tell I did anything different than I normally do. I did throw out a bag full of things that I haven't used in over 6 months. I even cleaned the walls.

It feels so good to do some deep cleaning.

Now tomorrow I have my to do list of things that need to be cleaned. I cannot wait till everything is cleaned out and I have gotten rid of unused things.

No comments: