Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My parent 25th wedding anniversary!


Wow, so today 25 years ago my parents were married. The silver anniversary! That seems like a really long time to me but they tell me it has gone by way too fast. I love my parents so much. I look up to them. They have the best marriage out of anyone I know, hands down. My mom's love for my dad is unbelievable, she does anything for my dad. I aspire to be a wife like my mom. I feel like I have the best parents in the world. They would do anything for their kids. In 25 years my parents have had 4 amazing kids. Lived in Costa Rica about 10 years while married and then moved the family to the USA. They have raised some amazing people. I'm the only crazy one, hahaha. I won't go on cause it will take forever and most are personal. There are so many things that they have achieved. I'm so proud of them. I love you mami and daddy!
Here are a few quotes about marriage:
 
"Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." by Henry Ford
"Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished." by Og Mandino
 
"A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person." anonymous

"No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married for quarter of a century." anonymous

No comments: