Thursday, July 24, 2008

Review of the last month





Well this month has been CRAZY! A month ago we flew out to the east coast to Virginia for some business. We got done the business part and so we drove to Philadelphia to visit my family, which was a treat. I miss then so much being all the way out here in Utah I only get to see them once or  twice at month if lucky. So I was excited to hang out with my family. Also I got to take Jon to Pat's and Geno's but he was not impressed at all with them. Then we flew back to California to spend July 4th in Lake Arrowhead with the Doulas Family. We had a blast and we even got to bring Simeon with us. I think he had fun. After the July 4th weekend we drove back to Utah and we were in Utah for about a week and a half and then back to California. We had to go pick up some equipment for the stores we are opening. While we were there we got to watch Ava, our beautiful niece, who is a saint. I enjoyed my time with her. But I think I have decided that I need to wait on kids. I enjoy sleeping in way too much. I don't know how Annie does it. Well Annie and Ava flew back home on Sunday and Jon, Tayler, Aunt Mary and me we all drove back and got in today. We got to stay in Hurricane, Utah for the night at a close friend of the family. Wow, their house was beautiful like out of a magazine. Just breath taking. So I am way glad to be back home finally. I hope this time we get to stay for a few weeks. Well the next few days will be fun since we have family in town we have tons of activities to do. I'll put some pictures up of the last month.

No comments: