Saturday, July 26, 2008

New addition to the family!


Ok so we found this cute kitten, my mother-in-law was in the garage and the kitten just came right in. My mother-in-law thinking it was the cat that we had seen a few nights ago that a neighbor had lost, she brought it in. BIG mistake. We just all fell in love with this little guy. But he looked to be and indoor cat and an expensive one at that, so we put signs up all over the neighborhood for him thinking that for sure someone would call us right away. And no one has called so we are thinking he is going to be ours. I cannot believe that someone is not missing him. I would be going every where, knocking on everyone's door, but then again I am crazy about my animals. Jon already named him Buddy. And aunt Mary went crazy today and bought him all sort of things. She even got us one of those automatic cat liters that we have been wanting forever. I love aunt Mary, she is way too sweet. I think if she could she would take Buddy with her but I don't think her dog, Charlie, would like that too much.

No comments: