Sunday, July 27, 2008

More pictures of our new kitten


                            this is me and Buddy, isn't he sweet?
                               this is him messing with Booboo

Yay! I just found out how to put notes below pictures. I still don't know about the name Buddy but Jon seems to be hooked on it. I don't know why, it sounds like a dog name, doesn't it? He asked me today what I wanted to name it since I don't like Buddy, I told him Kingston but he doesn't like that, oh well. buddy it will have to be I guess. Oh and he is so lovable and  definitely not as crazy as Harry was when we first got him. We do need to get him de-clawed though cause I am to scared what his claws could do. We think he might be a Savanna cat, if you haven't heard of this, its a cross between an african serval and a domestic cat. He looks really exotic and he has huge paws, bigger than Harry's. If he is a Savanna cat we got lucky though we have been wanting to get one for a while but they cost between $1000 and $6000 so we couldn't afford it. Well I guess we will find out what he is when we take him to the vet. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

j cubed said...

Ah man I miss you guys!!! Looking at your pictures makes me want to jump right through them and give you a hug. Thank you for always being there for us! We love you forever!!