Monday, August 11, 2008

I got to go to Los Angeles/find out I am pregnant!

Last week Jon and I went to California, again. I went for 2 days up to Los Angeles to stay with my friend Jen. It was such a blast. Jon's parents took us all to Korea town for dinner at a BBQ place, the food was amazing. That same night Jen, Jackson and I went to the Griffith Observatory and I got to see the "Hollywood" sign but it was took dark to take pictures. 


The following day we decided to go the the Americana at Brant, which is an outside mall. It was amazing, tons of expensive stores. We went to this really nice mexican restaurant called Frida, it was for sure the best mexican restaurant ever. We got their tampiquena with mole sauce, it was just amazing food and service. I highly recommended if you are in the LA area. We also got to see the group En Vogue at an outdoor concert it was pretty good.



That night Jen took me to a new frozen yogurt place that is now the coolest thing in California. I fell in love with the place and once I was down in San Diego I made Jon drive for like an hour to get me to one of these, that's how good it is.


Oh my goodness this is a good story. So my period was about 5 days late and so Jen happened to have a pregnancy test at her house. So last thursday before leaving to go back down to San Diego I did the home pregnancy test and within less than a minute there were 2 lines, I woke Jen up cause I couldn't believe it and made sure I wasn't seeing things. And she said it was positive, AHHHH!! I was in complete shock, we were not expecting this. So I tried calling Jon but he wouldn't answer so I called my mom and told her, she was surprised too. Finally I got ahold of Jon and he would not believe me. I didn't want to believe I was pregnant till I went to a clinic and was told by a health professional. But here is the first pregnancy test I took. Ahhh!! I'm gonna be a mom how crazy.

1 comment:

j cubed said...

So much for waiting to tell the whole world :) I wish you lived here. We had so much fun with you and miss you so much! Love you and baby Doulas!