Friday, August 22, 2008

Morning sickness

It's happening. I thought that maybe some how I was one of those lucky people that do not get morning sickness while pregnant but I'm not that lucky. My mom last week kept saying that if I didn't have it by then it was not going to happen but it did. The last few days have been horrible, it's not morning sickness its all day sickness. I hate it. I don't understand why women do this to themselves over and over. I told Jon the other night as I was about to throw up that I don't know if I could do this to myself again. Adoption is looking really good. Everyone keeps telling me its worth it, I guess I'll have to see in 7 months.  

1 comment:

j cubed said...

The sickness won't last too long, so hang in there. You are super tough. Tell Jon happy birthday. Sorry I didn't say anything sooner. Josh's Grandpa died it is very sad without him. I also wanted to say happy one year Anniversary of being sealed in the temple! Love you.