Sunday, December 12, 2010

When is the next one coming?

I get this question from family a few times a month.

Do people not realize that I am not crazy and don't want to be.

I love Baby to piece and he has made me realize so much about life and myself. I love babies, all babies. I just melt when I am around them but not for once do they make me think about having another one soon. Baby is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and my husband. He is funny and crazy and just his own self. Every day I love him more if that is even possible.

But just because he is so amazing does not mean I want to bring another child into this crazy world. I feel like when I had Baby I was 100% ready for him. Personally I do not think I will be ready for another one for another 5 years. I don't think my husband will be ready for maybe another 10 after seeing how I was during my pregnancy. Apparently I am crazy and difficult. He might need therapy before he will agree to another baby. Hahaha. I am so serious. When I say this to family they think I am crazy.

Isn't it funny how we think people are weird when they don't do things the way we do cause I think that they are the ones that are crazy popping children out like there is no tomorrow.


No comments: