Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I think we need to celebrate Mother's Day once a month. Don't you guys agree? We do so much that it's only fair.

I had a great Mother's day. Jon has spoiled me these 2 last years.

I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for having given me the opportunity to become a mother. There is no better calling in life. I get so much joy out of being a mom.

Can I just say though that I do not know how there are women out there who are working mothers. They are amazing people because I would have lost my mind by now. I think it takes a very strong women to be able to do that and I am not that strong. So for those mother's who work outside of the home you guys need more praising.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Laura! Happy Mother's Day!

Midwayedancer said...

I totally agree! I love mother's day!