Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jackpot


The company my husband order the food for his business thru has a food show twice a year and we always go because they pay for out hotel, gas and food. We just can't say no to that. Normally they have it in Boise, Idaho at a beautiful hotel but this time they had it in Jackpot, NV. First of all when my husband said Nevada I got super excited thinking it was near Vegas. I didn't even know Nevada touched Idaho. I know I was never good at geography. Anyways we took my brother with us and it was a good trip. The food show was smaller than normal but we got money to gamble with. My husband and brother gambled a little and they actually made some money which was good. We didn't waste one single penny of our own the whole trip and had left over by the time we got home.

No comments: