Friday, October 29, 2010

Bee Sting


I HATE bees. Cannot stand to look at them or hear them or anything that has to do with them. I think they are a waste of space and should just all die. No really they should. I have only been stung once in my life, well until yesterday. I was at my cousin's house watching Baby play with their dogs and taking pictures and all of a sudden I felt like I a needle was going into my foot. Holy cow it hurt. I immediately scream so Baby comes over, he wasn't far actually he was right next to me and almost puts his hand down where the stupid bee is stinging me. I fling it off and I killed it cause it was not getting away with stinging me and not dying. Oh no, it messed with the wrong person. Anyways...I am a super dramatic person, my husband would say I would be amazing at acting. I start screaming and my cousin's son runs downstairs to find out what is going on and he was so sweet and got honey out cause he said that's what his mom does when someone gets stung. I put it on but wow I was in pain and my foot was starting to swell up. So by now I start screaming "oh wow this hurts worst than labor", mind you I didn't go thru too much pain during labor since I got an epidural at 2 cm. My cousin's daughters get really worried to runs to the bathroom where her mom is showering and tells her something really bad is happening to me since I am saying I am in worst pain than labor. My cousin run out of the shower and comes running downstairs to find me on her couch almost ready to cry. She laughed so hard at me. I couldn't believe it, I told her clearly she had never been stung cause it hurt bad. Poor Baby kept on coming over all worried about me. No one believed me that I was in pain not even my husband he laughed at me for being such a girl. I told him I hope he gets stung so he can know how much it hurts but then I thought about it and it wouldn't even hurt him I swear, his tolerance for pain is super high. I could barely walk for 2 days on that foot and then it was swollen for 4 days and now it just itches so bad. That stupid bee had to ruin a perfectly fine day. Did I mention I hate them? However I am glad that stupid bee stung me and not Baby.

No comments: