Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Activities

My sister-in-law thought of making this and while our kids played we made these. It such an easy project and so cute. I love it. This will be something I make every year from now on. I am in love with making the little pumpkins and I have started making a punch more but in Fall colors for Thanksgiving. Here is the link of a tutorial on how to make them. I wish I could take credit for them but I have to give credit where its deserved.



As I have said before my husband spends Mondays and Tuesdays in Salt Lake City since he is in school all day long and just spends the nights at his parents who happen to live minutes away from the school. I have way too much anxiety to stay home by myself so I have my brother, Aaron, stay with me those days and we try to find fun things to do that can involve Baby somehow or he can be around for it and not mess it up. We of course had to carve some pumpkins. I think they turned out ok but by the next day they were growing mold, ewww, as Baby would say. This was only the second time in my whole life I have ever carved a pumpkin and it was so much fun. I think my brother and I laughed for about 3 hours straight.


No comments: