Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love dairy

I could honestly live off of dairy.

Honestly I am not lying I really could. However my body has decided that it wants nothing to do with it.

After getting married I noticed that whenever I had dairy I would have really bad stomach aches. I started to get lactose free milk and to take some pills whenever I had dairy and that seemed to help for a while. The pills worked for a few months then I think my body became immune to them but the lactose free milk worked for a long time. While pregnant I ate all the cheese and sour cream I wanted my first trimester since that was the only thing I could actually eat and I noticed that I wasn't having any stomach aches.

Hallejujah!! I was the happiest person alive. That was only for 9 months, then my son was born and whenever I had dairy he had stomach problems so no dairy it was for almost a year which was super hard. Now my baby can have all the dairy he wants with no problems but me on the other hand its a different story.

About 3 weeks ago I was at my cousins house and she gave me some ice cream, which by the way was delicious, but let me tell you what that ice cream was torture for not only me but my poor husband too for 2 whole weeks. I am not lying I was a mess at night, I had the worst gas. I know TMI but oh well. Last week I decided I am done with dairy and went the whole week with out having any dairy but by Sunday I just had to have some and I did. Worst mistake of my life the next 12 hours I spend in the toilet throwing everything up.

Well I guess I got the point now no more dairy for me. I am super sad but it has to be done.

No comments: