Saturday, November 16, 2013

November was busy

The first part of November flew by, I got back from Utah on the first and we have been busy on the go ever since.

The first part we got to go to an italian festival which we truly enjoyed, specially Bentley. We spend a lot of time in the desert that first part which is always a blessing for me and what keeps me sane with our crazy life. Bentley gets a lot of attention from everyone which I am grateful for. It's always perfect temperature in the desert to take Bentley out on a ride around the neighborhood to feed the ducks.


While in Los Angeles we got to go to the Natural History Museum on their free day and I love that place, just so beautiful inside and out and feels like a safe haven from the craziness that goes on just near it. We played tons on their water feature then got so go see some real life animals that they have in there then we got to walk the rose gardens at USC which are beautiful and a must if you are ever near here. We also got a few playdates with Bentley's friend, one day we hung out at the Roxbury park in Beverly Hills which was new to us and actually really cute, quiet and clean, another day we got to go on a hike and explore a canyon near Topanga Canyon. I really enjoy the outdoors so this nice weather has been really nice and being able to get out of the city has become one of my favorite things to do.


Then we had my friend Amanda come visit me all the way from Philly and that was just a blast..........

No comments: