Sunday, November 20, 2011

New car

I hate shopping for cars. It's quite possibly the worse thing on the planet. Worse than nails on a chalkboard, really it is.

The car insurance totaled our car instead of fixing it which made me sad. I was really hoping they would just fix it cause I was really emotionally attached to that car. It was the first car Jon and I got all by ourselves without anyone's help and it was the car we brought Baby home in.

Anyways, thanks to the fact that when we bought that car we put a huge down payment on it we were almost paid off with our loan so we got a good amount of money to get another car with after paying off our loan.

So it was my husbands job to go and look at cars and drive them, decide which car would be best and then tell me about it. We decided 3 days ago on a Mercury Milan. I really like the car and it is the first car since we have been married that is under my name, woohoo!

No comments: