Friday, September 24, 2010

I miss you

My dear husband is amazing, not to brag but really he is. He has started school full time and is also working full time. After realizing that the stores we own are not doing as well as we all thought they would do, we decided it was time for him to go back to school and get a degree. This was a hard decision since this meant Baby and I would barely get to see him but for a better future it needed to be done.

We miss Jon terribly! We really only see him Wednesday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning that is all. I can see a difference in Baby since Jon started this new schedule my poor Baby he knows something is off.

The good thing is he only has 3 semesters left of school so not too long but then we have to decide what to do from there if get a job or go to a MBA program or JDMA.

No comments: