Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our 4 year Anniversary

Wow...4 years they have gone by way too fast. We have been thru a lot and done a lot in those 4 years but I wouldn't change them for the world. In those 4 years we have:
-lived in Provo, West Point and Ogden Utah
-gone thru 5 cars
-had family living with us for 32 months out the 4 years (I have hated it and will never happen again)
-became pregnant
-had our first baby and he couldn't be more wonderful
-opened a business
-Jon stopped going to school and is now after 2 years going back
-have traveled to California more times than I can remember, to Philadelphia and Virginia
-lived in an apartment for the first time and we love it
-had many arguments but still love each other at the end of the day
I am sure I am forgetting a ton of things.

For our anniversaries every other year I am in charge of planning what we are doing and this year was my year. We went out to dinner to our usual place, Red Lobster, its my favorite place, I know weird and when we first got married Jon would laugh at me but now he likes it too. Jon's mom watched Baby for us so we could get a night out by ourselves. After dinner we came back home to put Baby down while doing that Jon's mom left to help me with my surprise. I recreated our wedding cake, well kinda. We went to our store after it was closed and ate cake and listened to soft music then we danced to our wedding song that we never got to dance to since I got sick on our wedding day. It was really romantic and sweet I think and Jon seemed to like it.





No comments: