Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Shower!

While I was in Philly my mom and her friend threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun. I have never been to one before so I didn't know what to expect but it was a lot of fun. I invited some of my friends and my mom invited some of the people that I like the most from the branch. Out of my friends only one showed up which turned out to be good cause everyone from the branch that was invited was hispanic or spoke spanish and my one friend that showed up is from Colombia so it was perfect. I was really glad to see my friend, her name is Paola and she was my dear friend the last 2 years of high school. I hadn't seen her in about 4 years so I was super excited to see her and hopefully I can be a better friend and stay in touch with her this time. Also Silvia (not my sister but a good family friend) came to the shower, I hadn't seen her in a few years either but since she loves me so much she came to it. We played some fun games at the shower and I got some good advice from all the sisters from the branch. I also got A LOT of gifts for Bentley. I was so happy to get all those gifts. It just made me feel like there are people excited and happy for me. My family got me a tons of clothes for Bentley too and really cute clothes at that. 

Everyone that came to the shower.
One of the many gifts I got.
This is our family friend Silvia, I love her!
And this is my good friend Paola, isn't she beautiful?

No comments: