Friday, October 24, 2008

I had my first doctor appointment

A few weeks ago I had my first doctor appointment. I was really nervous cause I didn't know what they were going to do or what to expect. Well we actually got to hear the baby's heart beat. That was a special moment. I wish I could hear it every day. It would make it more real on a daily bases. I also had to get blood taken out which was horrible, I hate needles, I am hoping by the end of pregnancy I am used to getting poked if not I am in for a rude awakening on the day of labor. 

I am no longer experiencing morning sickness, YAY! I cannot tell you how happy I am about this. I thought I was going to die. I was the worst feeling in the world, I do not wish it on anyone. I am able to eat just about anything. The crazy thing is that lately I have been craving ethnic food like Greek and Lebanese food. When I got pregnant I thought I would not want to be eating those foods but I wish I could have them every day. The other day Jon came home from work and I was having a horrible day and he surprised me with flowers and told me to get ready cause he was taking me to my favorite Lebanese Restaurant in Salt Lake City called Mazza. I love that place. He had read my mind cause just that day I was thinking to myself how good that would be. The other food I am really craving is sushi which I have gone to a few time but can only have the vegetable ones but who cares.

Well I have found out that everyone is pregnant right now. Its so funny. I think most of the girls from back home that I grew up going to church with are all pregnant and due with in 3-4 of me. Its crazy. Oh and then one of my husband's mission companion who lives near and we have been hanging out with him and his wife, well she is exactly 4 weeks behind me. Which is good cause everything she is going thru I am going thru and we even have the same doctor.

Ok one more thing I have to update you on since I haven't been keeping this up to date. Jon and I have received callings in our ward. Jon is the new secretary for the elders quorum and I am one of the teachers for the Sunbeam class. They have 3 teachers in there and I wasn't sure why until I went to it last Sunday. It was crazy. I told my mother-in-law that I think they are trying to make me inactive or something. It was too much for me to handle, had I been in that calling before getting pregnant I would NOT be pregnant right now cause I would have really thought about having children. The little girls are so sweet but the boys are just way too much to handle.

No comments: