Monday, August 13, 2012

Another fun hike

I did another fun hike yesterday.

I got my mom to come watch Mookie since last time it was a disaster. I also invited my cousin and her husband to come along.

I am glad I did cause we had a blast the whole time. They brought one of their dogs and it was actually fun having and watching the dog running back as forth and protecting us.

What a fun couple of hours. Nature truly is beautiful and stress relieving.

Once we were pretty high up I got to see the leaves on some trees changing colors. Some were starting to turn yellow and some were turning orange. Made me sad and excited all at the same time. Seeing that only means summer is almost coming to an end but fall is next ad that one of my favorite time of years. I just love the colors I get to see, so pretty.

No comments: