Saturday, May 12, 2012

Amazing women

I truly am blessed to have so many amazing women in my live who have showed me love and patience. How to be a strong woman an stand up for what I believe no matter what. I hope at some point in my life I can become a little bit more like everyone of these women.

I am also so lucky to have married into a family full of strong women. I love every single one of them and cannot picture my life without them in it.

I am feeling very blessed to get to spend mother's day with most of them tomorrow.

Thanks to my husband, family and amazing friends I have had a wonderful week relaxing, enjoying beautiful weather, playing and spending time with people I love. We have spend this last week at the same spot my husband and I said out vows to each other almost 6 years ago. I have not stopped thinking about how lucky I truly am to have found this amazing man who adores me more than anything in this world. I love him more today than I did 6 years ago.

No comments: