Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mini get-a-way

Jon surprised me by booking us a room at a bed and breakfast. He didn't know it was a bed and breakfast or else he wouldn't have booked it cause it sounds weird to me.

We got a babysitter for Mookie and off we went to have a romantic 24 hours.

One of the reasons I fell in love with my husband was his humor and every time we do things together I am reminded of this.

As we were looking for this place we came to a stop at a building and I told my husband that was the building our gps was taking us to and he says "no that's an abandoned building" but it wasn't, it really was where we were spending the night. By that point I was worried. We went in and it was actually really cute, the rooms was pretty new, clean and really nicely done.

We ended up having a good time. It reminded me of when we first were married. We stayed up late watching dumb shows and slept in. It felt so good to sleep in and be brought breakfast to bed.

Funny story, for dinner that night I wore some cute high heels that I hadn't were in 3 years (now I know why) they ripped the back of my foot up. After dinner we went to go walk around the Gateway so I had to walk all around in just socks cause my foot was bleeding and hurting so bad. People kept on looking at me funny so I eventually bought me some rain boots which was the only cheap enough shoe I was willing to buy.



1 comment:

Jasmine Acosta said...

I have papillomavirus infection for 3 months now I have search for cured everywhere. I have spent more money on the diseases to make sure that it got cured. I was searching for here online on facebook, I got a review on how Dr Onokun cured People with herbs. So i ask he for help and the way he talk to me I believe in the medicine because other people are getting cured completely and I order for the medication. I got it and I apply it on this disease. Within 14 days I was cured from the HPV thanks to herbal medication Dr Onokun send to me. If you need help he will be able to help you get rid of the Diseases, contact him on facebook page: www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or WhatsApp +1 424 738 1393