Friday, August 19, 2011

5 year Anniversary

5 years ago today, at this same time I was on my way up to Lake Arrowhead in California from San Diego. I was getting ready to marry the love of my life in just a few short hours. I remember that day like it was just yesterday.

Our wedding day was beautiful, simple, elegant, romantic and private. A very special day for me. It was held right next to the lake and the pictures are just pure beauty.

I thank the Lord above every single day of my life that I met Jon. I don't think he realizes this but he truly has saved me from what my life would have been other wise. I love that man more than anything in this world. He makes me the happiest person on the planet.

A lot has happened in those 5 years but the most important thing is that we have grown up a lot and grown closer to each other. We know each other better than anyone else. The best thing however that has happened to us in those 5 years has been our son, he is our pride and joy.

I am truly lucky to have him in my life!





No comments: