Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Father's day went really well. I woke up 30 minutes before Baby woke up so I was able to get started on breakfast. I made Jon a quiche with all his favorite veggies. Once I heard Baby wake up I ran to the room got it and had Silvia help me out with him. I finished everything up and got Jon's gift ready. Baby was so excited about taking the gift to his papa, he couldn't wait so we went in right away and he jumped on papa and gave him big kisses. Doesn't get better than that. He loves his papa. He then helped papa open his gifts. He got sandals and new golf shoes. Poor Jon however had to work so after breakfast he went off to work. Dinner was BBQ ribs. We invited his parents over for dinner. All in all it was a good day.

I am so glad I found Jon. He is an amazing husband and an even better daddy. He loves Baby more than anything else. I find him on the floor with Baby every day playing around and being goofy. He cannot say no to Baby.

No comments: