Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday coming up

Well baby will be a year old in a little over 2 months and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. Its crazy cause I remember like it was yesterday giving birth to him and holding his tiny body in my hands. I get all emotional about it too, ahh, I'm such a mom. He will forever be my baby though. 

So I am already thinking about his birthday parties and yes he will have more than one. My brother who has been on a mission will be with us 2 weeks before his birthday and so we will be for sure celebrating baby's birthday then. Also my parents are coming out, I am so excited about this. They come out the day of his birthday so we are for sure having a party while my parents are here. 

I cannot wait till April but then again I will be so sad to see that my baby is growing up and will not be a baby but a toddler. 

Life really needs to slow down but I bet every parents says that. Maybe this is why some people have tons of kids.

No comments: