Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trip to Idaho

About a week ago we went to Idaho for a food show that's done thru the company my husband buy the food for the business. Anyways they pay for our gas a hotel room so we figured why not go and enjoy some free time off. Jon, Silvia (my sister), baby and I headed up there on a Tuesday morning. So this next pictures are just us on the way up there.

Can you tell I love to take pictures?



I actually thought that Idaho was really pretty, I had heard from some people that is was really ugly but they were all wrong.




We ended up having a blast and the hotel was actually a really nice hotel. It was in downtown Boise which is really nice I thought prettier than Salt Lake City. The ride was kinda rough of baby but other than that we had a blast.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hi. I saw that you are following me, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello! I've only driven through a tiny corner of Idaho, so I have no personal opinion on it's beauty or lack thereof.

But your pictures are lovely.